What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app and register an account and/or team?
When registering yourself and your team on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address aswell as the names and iRacing IDs of your team and teammembers to participate in the competitions we offer aswell as to improve our service.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding the competitions you signed up for.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information besides the following exceptions:
- Racespot (for broadcasting purposes)
- law enforcement
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website (twitter and youtube). These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
What happens should a data breach occur?
We will notify you via email within 7 business days
Data retention periods
Your PII will be deleted after seven years of inactivity unless you use your right of erasure before this period.
What choices do i have regarding my PII?
Under certain circumstances and in compliance with the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personally identifiable information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personally identifiable information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it;
- Request correction of the personally identifiable information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected;
- Request erasure of your personally identifiable information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personally identifiable information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove all of your personally identifiable information in certain circumstances;
- Object to processing of your personally identifiable information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground;
- Request the restriction of processing of your personally identifiable information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personally identifiable information, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it;
- Request the transfer of your personally identifiable information to another party;
- Lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. If you have any complaints about the way we process your personally identifiable information please do contact us. Alternatively you may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority which is established in your country
Responsible person for handling PII aswell as contact for privacy requests as described above:
Tel: +49162 5661342